- Directory of Schools and Colleges
- Deadlines and Other Information
- Letters of Recommendation
- School and College Prerequisites
- Criminal Background Checks
- Shared Acceptance Reports
- Applicant Responsibilities and Code of Conduct
- ASCO Functional Guidelines
- OptomCAS Applicant Data Reports
- Apply Now!
- Contact Us
Shared Acceptance Reports
Please note that all applicants are to respond promptly to all offers of admission. Once an applicant has accepted an offer, it is the applicant's obligation to immediately notify and withdraw any outstanding applications or to decline offers of admission from other schools and colleges of optometry.
Schools and colleges of optometry may participate in Shared Acceptance Reports beginning this OptomCAS cycle. The reports will start in March and will be produced through September. This will allow the schools and colleges of optometry to be informed when an applicant is holding more than one seat.