- Directory of Schools and Colleges
- Deadlines and Other Information
- Letters of Recommendation
- School and College Prerequisites
- Criminal Background Checks
- Shared Acceptance Reports
- Applicant Responsibilities and Code of Conduct
- ASCO Functional Guidelines
- OptomCAS Applicant Data Reports
- Apply Now!
- Contact Us
For questions about the application process, please contact:
P.O. Box 9119
Watertown, MA 02471
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street, Suite 15
Watertown, MA 02472
(For overnight documents only)
PLEASE NOTE: OptomCAS will not receive your express package if the suite number is missing from the address, or if it arrives on a weekend or Federal holiday. Express delivery does not guarantee delivery or expedite the processing of your application file.
Please keep in mind that you are able to check the status of your application and the receipt of your external documents in the "Status" section of the application portal.
For more information about schools and colleges of optometry, please contact the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry (ASCO) at:
Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry
6110 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD 20852