- Directory of Schools and Colleges
- Deadlines and Other Information
- Letters of Recommendation
- School and College Prerequisites
- Criminal Background Checks
- Shared Acceptance Reports
- Applicant Responsibilities and Code of Conduct
- ASCO Functional Guidelines
- OptomCAS Applicant Data Reports
- Apply Now!
- Contact Us
Welcome to OptomCAS
OptomCAS is the Optometry Centralized Application Service. Through this service applicants may file one application and send it to multiple optometry programs. The schools and colleges of optometry will be able to process applications more efficiently.
All 21 schools and colleges of optometry will participate.
***Important Notice to OptomCAS Applicants***
The 2012-2013 OptomCAS application will be available on Friday, June 29, 2012.
*Please note information on supplemental application requirements for all OptomCAS institutions can be found under the Directory of Schools and Colleges.